- Strong mathemetical and theoretical background. Knowledge in PDE’s, variational methods and convex analysis.
- PhD from departments of Applied Math/EE/CS.
- Solid publication record.
- Knowledge in image processing – an advantage (not a must).
- Knowledge in Matlab – an advantage (not a must).
- English – high writing and speaking skills.
Description of Position
- Performing research in a new exciting field of nonlinear spectral representations, based on convex analysis.
- Research focus has a main theoretical aspect but can involve also design of new applications.
- No need to teach.
- Not attached to any industrial project.
- Will be conducted at the Electrical Engineering Department, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel.
Send mail to Guy Gilboa with your CV.